The AXIOM Desktop 3D Printer is a clean sheet desktop 3D printer design that features a high-temperature, proprietary hot-end, and prints high-resolution prototypes, molds, and products in over 30 different thermoplastic materials! Features include the revolutionary CoreXY Motion Control System, for high-speed movement & precise control, and a fully enclosed aerospace-grade aluminum chassis, with injection-molded, high-impact polycarbonate components. The Airwolf 3D AXIOM produces prints as large as 12.5" x 8" x 10"; three to four times larger than the competition! In concert with a heated bed, this fully enclosed 3D printer creates a persistent heat environment for the production of large, high-resolution parts at layer heights as low as 40 microns.
The AXIOM supports a wide range of thermoplastics; from low-temperature materials like TPU and PLA, to high-temperature materials like Nylon and Polycarbonate. Ease-of-use is paramount. The Airwolf 3D AXIOM also features an integrated print bed auto-leveling system. Prior to every 3D print, this four-point system automatically levels the print bed and establishes a fully calibrated layer height and orientation, and actively maintains that calibration throughout the entire print process. When combined with AstroPrint (a cloud-based slicing and printer management system), users can simply select the AXIOM, the desired print material, and the print resolution, all in a matter of seconds. Print files can be sent to the AXIOM through one of the four standard connections: wireless, ethernet, USB, or micro SD card. The result is seamless 3D print management, and high fidelity prints not possible with other existing FDM printers.
- 12.5" x 8" x 10" build volume
- 250 mm/s print
- 40+ Materials, and growing
- CoreXY Motion Control System
- Active Automatic Bed Leveling System
- Easy Feed Filament System
- High Strength Extruded Aluminum and Injection Molded Polycarbonate Enclosure
- Fully Enclosed Print Theater
- 0.50 orifice nozzle (0.35 orifice nozzle is optional)
- Camber Reinforced Ceramic Build Plate
- 2oz bottle of Wolfbite Premium Adhesive Solution
- 2 pound spool of ABS filament (3 mm)
- 1 year parts and labor Warranty
- AXIOM’s fully enclosed print chamber provides a thermally stable environment which minimizes the incidence of warpage while providing optimal print quality, especially when applied to very large 3D prints.
- AXIOM’s End-User Replacement Cassette enables users to rapidly replace components or to install device upgrades which minimizes downtime and extends the AXIOM’s service life.
- AXIOM draws new filament into its print head automatically.
- The silky smooth CoreXY motion control system used in the AXIOM provides unparalleled speed (250mm/s print, 400mm/s traverse), precision, and print quality.
- AXIOM’s improved JrX hotend reaches temperatures of 315°C (599°F) and is designed to resist troublesome clogs.
- The AXIOM’s 1000 in³ build volume allows for very large 3D prints making it the ideal desktop solution for rapid prototyping and manufacturing functional products.
- With a minimum layer height of just 40 microns the AXIOM can produce ultra-fine detail while minimizing the striated appearance common to FFF style 3D printers.
- AXIOM is capable of printing in most thermoplastic materials including high-temperature polycarbonate and nylon filaments.
- 3D Printing Technology Leader – Airwolf 3D provides industry leading advancements in 3D printing technologies, including high-performance dual head extruders, high-temperature desktop printing, and proprietary consumables like Wolfbite and Wolfbite Nano adhesive solution
- Industry-leading 12 Month Warranty – Print confidently knowing that Airwolf 3D stands behind every printer we sell. All of our products are designed and manufactured with industrial grade parts, components, and power supplies.
- Unlimited Technical Support from Industry Experts for 6 Months – Get your questions answered promptly by our friendly, knowledgeable staff. All technical support submissions are tracked and monitored to ensure superior service
- Extended Service Contracts – For those who need additional support, Airwolf 3D offers one, two, and three year extended service contracts
- History of Success – With thousands of our printers in service around the globe, you can be assured your product is backed by years of real-world field experience
- Satisfying Demanding Customers – Our 3D printers have been placed in hundreds of Fortune 500 companies, government agencies, educational systems, and engineering firms around the world. Every client, large or small, receives the same superior level of products and support.
- Manufactured in the U.S. – All of our printers are proudly manufactured and assembled at our headquarters in Orange County, California. Airwolf 3D is committed to bringing jobs to the U.S.
NOTE: Product lead time 7-10 days.
Good for All
FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling)
||12.5" x 8" x 10"
||40+ (PLA, ABS, Polycarbonate, TPU, Nylon, and much more).
|Active Automatic Bed Leveling System
|Easy Feed Filament System
||0.50 mm orifice nozzle (0.35 mm orifice nozzle is optional)