The Voltivo Purple PLA Filament is compatible with AIO Robotics Zeus all in one 3D printer. This is a high grade, high-density 3D printing filament. Filament is perfectly suited for and tested for a wide range of 3D printers. AIO Robotics (ExcelFil™) PLA filaments allow for easy extrusion due to their tight laser-controlled tolerances, smooth flow characteristics over a large temperature range, rapid cooling, and a high tensile strength. Filament comes in a wide range of colors and in two diameters that fit many brands of printers.
Features and Benefits
- Diameter and Roundness accuracy better than 0.05mm
- Fully opaque color with a shiny finish, no shortcuts taken on adding non-toxic color pigments
- Only A grade PLA raw plastic materials from USA and Germany
- Formulated for low printing temperature, this allowing for less blobbing and stringing
- Strong layer bonds – very rigid when cooled
- 3.2mm spool hub diameter for lower friction
- Arrives packaged in vacuum shrink wrap with a desiccant bag to ensure controlled humidity levels in transit
Commitment to the Environment
We care a great deal about our environment and are trying to strike a balance between business convenience and protecting our Earth’s resources. The Voltivo PLA filament is made from renewable polymer sources – namely plastics derived from corn starch and sugar cane. However for specific applications that require higher operating temperatures that lie close to or beyond PLA’s melting point, ABS may provide a better solution. Therefore we also offer a range of ABS products manufactured under strict quality guidelines in order to provide a complete product portfolio for any project.
||Nominal 3mm ±0.05mm or 1.75mm ±0.05mm
|Polymer Melt Point
||Outer Diameter-200mm, Spool Hub Diameter-32mm, Width-60mm
||212mm x 212mm x 75mm
|Material Net Weight