The Sharebot NG Dual Extruder(see options) Desktop 3D Printer is the third generation 3D printer dedicated to a professional users who seek stability and versatility. Sharebot NG offers you the best quality in 3D printing with a large selection of materials and in the double extruder(see options) mode, offering you the possibility to combine different colors and materials. Sharebot NG is available in two versions: with a single or double extruder(see options), both with CE certification.
The 3D printer is a working tool for professionals; it is a solid, Made in Italy and easy to use machine that can be used in many different working areas. This is the third generation 3D printers produced by Sharebot thanks its great experience and know-how and it is designed to be used by professionals looking for a great reliability printer.
Sharebot NG has an integrated heated printing plate with a 250x200x200 mm building area with a 0.04 mm nozzle: this features allow to work with different filaments like PLA-S (special PLA material developed by Sharebot, economic and easy to use), ABS-HF (a strong and professional-oriented ABS filament) and technical materials like Nylon-Carbon (charged with nylon and carbon, strong and resistant), TPU (a polyurethane, elastic and with memory form) and Poly.
Sharebot NG has an LCD screen dedicated to the printer operation management: once the SD card is inserted, the user can set up or modify any printing setting and mange the printing peocess thanks to the smart control knob.
The 3D printer is available in two model: mono or double extruder. The double extruder allows to print with two different materials on the same prototype, giving to the professional user the possibiliy to mix filament with different features. Sharebot Academy has a wide choice of 3D printing courses dedicated to learn all the Sharebot NG secrets so that the user can understand how to use the printer correctly.
- Available colors: White or Black
- Weight: 14 Kg
- Body: Stainless steel
- Carter: Plexiglass
- Size: 450 x 450 x 410 mm
- Max speed: 150cm^3/h
- Nozzle: 0.35 mm
- Minimum layer thickness: 0.05 mm
- Heated Plate: Integrated
- LCD monitor: Integrated
- Printing area with one extruder: 250 x 200 x 200 mm (+/-5mm)
- Printing area with double extruder: 180 x 200 x 200 mm (+/-5mm)
- Filaments 1.75 mm filaments: ABS, ABS Plus, PLA, Nylon, Thermoplatic Polyurethane (TPU), Polystyrene, Cristal Flex, PLA Brick, PLA Flex, PLA Thermosense, PET
- Extruder block with pressure adjustment on filament
- Bearings recirculating ball on all axes
- Z axis movement with trapeizoidal screws
- Adjustable printing plate
- Micro USB to update the firmware
- Possibility to print directly from SD card
- Download brochure HERE.
- Download Manual HERE.
- Download Slic3r software HERE.
NOTE: Product of Italy. Product lead time 10 days.
FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling)
||250 x 200 x 200 mm
|Heated printed plate
||PLA-S, ABS-HF, Poly, NylonCarbon, TPU