PowerVision PowerRay Underwater Unmanned Vehicle
PowerRay’s integrated 4K UHD camera allows filmmakers to shoot underwater content for movies, research,
and creative underwater photography. Take control of PowerRay and explore the world beneath the surface.
PowerRay Underwater Vehicle Kits(SEE OPTIONS):
PowerRay Explorer(Included to price)
PowerRay Wizard( $200.00)
PowerRay Wizard bundle includes the PowerRay vehicle and base station, a wireless transmitter/controller, batteries and chargers, and a 64GB memory card. Additionally, you get a generous 230′ tether, along with a PowerSeeker Fishfinder and bait drop line. And to top it all off, you’ll enjoy a pair of ZEISS VR ONE Plus Goggles, which work with your smartphone to enable access to immersive, real-time, streaming 3D video from below the surface, so you can feel as though you’re actually riding inside the ROV. The contents of this versatile kit can be neatly stowed and easily transported in the supplied, wheeled carrying case.
- Explore underwater environments and marine life as far as 98′ below the surface
- Use supplied fishfinder to locate fish and get detailed info on various areas
- Inspect undersides of boats and structures such as dams and supports
- Grab underwater footage for film projects
PowerRay Underwater Vehicle Features:
- PowerSeeker Sonar Fish Finder
- 4k UHD Camera
- 1080p Real Time Streaming
- 12 Megapixel Photo Camera (Burst Mode up to 5 fps)
- Video Stabilization mode
- 98 Feet Diving Depth
- Depth Hovering accuracy of 4 Inches
- Front Light for Better Visibility
- PowerRay\’s cutting edge design features two horizontal thrusters and one vertical thruster, allowing PowerRay to swim freely in still water up to 4knots
PowerRay Extraordinary Long Dive Time
- With an amazing up to 4 hrs. diving time on a single charge, staying underwater has never been so easy.
Vision App, Your In Control
The Vision App is the official app for the PowerVision line of products. It is not only a powerful data terminal but also a virtual controller for PowerRay. The app can acquire detailed information from underwater sonar and navigation. It can preset fish distribution. The 4K camera parameters with real-time 1080P underwater streaming. Vision supports iOS and Android systems and can be downloaded in all major app stores.
PowerSeeker Fishfinder, an optional add-on component, can detect fish up to 230ft. below the surface. It\’s sonar system can detect underwater landscape, temperature data, depth and fishing hot spots, as well as alerts to users through the Vision app when fish are detected.