The MBot T480 Desktop 3D Printer is equipped with a LCD screen and newly-designed build platform. New build platform with ball screw offers reduced noise level, and improved smoothness, and stability during printing. T480 3D printer offers a HUGE build volume of 340 × 310 × 480 mm at an affordable price.
- Filament Monitor: T480 comes with filament monitor detector for the sitiations when printer runs out of filament, or filament gets tangled. T480 pauses the print so you can fix the problem without loosing print progress.
- Control Panel: LCD Screen display with user-friendly menu controlled by knob button.
- Build Plate: The surface characteristics of the build plate is designed for optimal adhesion between model and plate. This reduces warp while printing with ABS or PLA filaments.
- Large Build Volume: 340mm x 310mm x 480mm
- Robust Design: The moving parts around the print-head are all aluminum, which increases stability and reduces vibrations. This will improve the print quality as well as extending the lifetime of the printer.
- Layer Resolution: 0.1mm-0.3mm
- Printer size: 500×500×700mm
- Build Volume: 340×310×480mm
- Highest Hotend temp: 260℃
- Build Speed: 90-120mm/s
- Filament: 1.75mmPLA
- Data Input: USB/ SD card
- THE PRODUCTS SOLD ON THIS WEBSITE SHOULD ONLY BE USED BY EXPERIENCED INDIVIDUALS, OR UNDER THE DIRECT SUPERVISION OF EXPERTS. 1 YEAR WARRANTY OF ELECTRONIC, STEPPER MOTOR, EXTRUDER. REPLACEMENT SHIPPING COST WILL BE CHARGED.YOUR PURCHASE OR USE OF ANY PRODUCT HEREFROM SHALL SERVE AS YOUR EXPLICIT ACKNOWLEDGEMENT THAT YOU UNDERSTAND AND CONSENT TO THE FACT THAT WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR, ANY HARM, LOSS (ECONOMIC OR OTHERWISE), INJURY OR DEATH RESULTING FROM THE ASSEMBLY OR OPERATION OF OUR PRODUCTS, EITHER AS INSTRUCTED OR OTHERWISE, AND AFFIRM THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL YOU BE ENTITLED TO ANY DAMAGES OF ANY SORT WHATSOEVER RELATED TO YOUR USE OR MISUSE OF OUR PRODUCTS.
NOTE: *It's a full assembled 3d printer, Open box to use. If there is a delay, you will be informed via email so please be sure you provide a correct/working email address with your order. If you do not receive an order confirmation within 24 hours, please contact us at 1(877)-407-5969. Product lead time is 7 days.
- Other MBOT 3D Printers
|Extruder Move Speed
||USB/ SD card
||WIN OS / Mac OS