The MBot3D GridII + is an improved version of MBot flagship desktop GridII 3D printer. It features several upgraded components based on user feedbacks, to enhance superior performance and user-friendly experience. Optional Dual Extruder Head available as an option.
- Metal Chassis: In order to increase its robustness and durability, while reducing shipping risk, metal parts are added on MBot GridII +.
- New Software: Better compatibility, better print quality. User experience is friendlier.
- Sophisticated Resolution: Competent to build high-resolution models. An additional cooling fan is installed to improve extrusion stability. With a more efficient cooling system, motor keeps cool even after long-time working.
- Print Head: MBot GridII+ introduces a print cooling system based on aeromechanics, so that PLA is cooled immediately when extruding from the nozzle. Dual-head GridII+ is the only 3D printer available on market that is equipped with two dual-fan extruders, to provide the best print performance.
- Intelligent Compensation: MBot GridⅡ+ can automatically measure the distances between the nozzle and all the three ends of build platform,then adjust the height or tilt angle during building, so that rafts won’t be hard to remove and the extruder won’t clog.
- Auto Leveling: With unique three-induction build platform leveling system, GridII+ is precisely leveled by mechanical induction instead of hands. Since there are rules to follow, leveling becomes simpler and smarter. A good beginning makes a perfect print.
- Build Plate: Build plate is fastened with magnets, which makes your prints easier to remove, and helps protect the mechanical structure of the printer. In addition, the build plate of GridII + is made of borosilicate glass, to enhance flatness, security and heat resistance.
- Green Materials: Green Materials Supported ,away from toxic elements. (Compatible with ABS).
- Layer Resolution: 0.1-0.3mm
- Printer size: 405x405x410mm
- Build Volume: 235x210x180mm(SH) 200x210x180mm(DH)
- Highest Hotend temp: 260℃
- Build Speed: 50-120mm/S
- Filament: 1.75mmPLA/ABS
- Data Input: SD card/PC(x3g file)
- Shipping box: 520x520x580mm
- THE PRODUCTS SOLD ON THIS WEBSITE SHOULD ONLY BE USED BY EXPERIENCED INDIVIDUALS, OR UNDER THE DIRECT SUPERVISION OF EXPERTS. 1 YEAR WARRANTY OF ELECTRONIC, STEPPER MOTOR, EXTRUDER. REPLACEMENT SHIPPING COST WILL BE CHARGED.YOUR PURCHASE OR USE OF ANY PRODUCT HEREFROM SHALL SERVE AS YOUR EXPLICIT ACKNOWLEDGEMENT THAT YOU UNDERSTAND AND CONSENT TO THE FACT THAT WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR, ANY HARM, LOSS (ECONOMIC OR OTHERWISE), INJURY OR DEATH RESULTING FROM THE ASSEMBLY OR OPERATION OF OUR PRODUCTS, EITHER AS INSTRUCTED OR OTHERWISE, AND AFFIRM THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL YOU BE ENTITLED TO ANY DAMAGES OF ANY SORT WHATSOEVER RELATED TO YOUR USE OR MISUSE OF OUR PRODUCTS.
NOTE: *It's a full assembled 3d printer, Open box to use. If there is a delay, you will be informed via email so please be sure you provide a correct/working email address with your order. If you do not receive an order confirmation within 24 hours, please contact us at 1(877)-407-5969. Product lead time is 7 days.
Good for All
FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling)
||110V/220V 50Hz/60Hz 150W
||SD card/PC(x3g file)
||English/Chinese Single Button Control
||Igus self - lubricating bushings
||1.8℃step angle with 1/16 micro stepping
|Supported File Types
||WIN 7/10 Mac OX