Massive Build Volume for Expert-level Projects.
The MakerBot Z18 Professional 3D Printer with a massive build volume and the best price to performance ratio in the extra-large, professional 3D printer category, the MakerBot Replicator Z18 3D Printer solution is ideal for hands-on and technically adept users. The MakerBot Replicator Z18 seamlessly integrates with the growing MakerBot 3D Ecosystem of hardware, software, materials, and accessories. It’s powered by the userfriendly, app- and cloud-enabled MakerBot OS, enabling you to remotely monitor your important 3D printing projects. Each printer is backed by a standard six-month warranty and includes a one-year MakerBot MakerCare® Protection Plan that can be renewed for up to two additional years.
- Massive build volume
- The best price-to-performance ratio in the professional 3D printer category
- Seamlessly integrated with the growing MakerBot 3D Ecosystem of hardware, software, materials, accessories, and solutions.
- Powered by the user-friendly, app- and cloud-enabled MakerBot OS that’s regularly enhanced with software updates.
- USB, Ethernet, or Wi-Fi connectivity creates a seamless production workflow.
- MakerBot Replicator Smart Extruder is easy to swap or replace and is designed to help you minimize downtime and quickly adapt to improvements in materials without replacing entire printer.
- Save with high-quality, low-cost consumables with consistently round diameters to help ensure consistent flow through the extruder nozzle and smooth, even layers.
- 100-micron to 200-micron layer resolution
- Create professional-quality, high-resolution prototypes and complex models.
- Refine designs at a faster pace with Real-Time Prototyping™ technology
3.5-Inch full color LCD display
- On-board user interface and intuitive dial create a rich user experience
- Access your object library and see previews of your 3D model files
- On-board utilities help you set up and maintain your printer
Makerbot replicator smart extruder
- Easy to swap or replace
- Detects filament absence and automatically pauses your print
- Sends notifications to MakerBot Desktop and MakerBot Mobile apps
- For print monitoring and easy sharing to MakerBot Thingiverse and social networks
- Accessible through MakerBot Desktop and MakerBot Mobile apps
- Automatically takes reference pictures of final prints and saves them to your cloud storage library
The Best performance in its category
- Fifth generation technology defines the new standard for ease of use, quality, and reliability
- Powered by the new, user-friendly MakerBot Replicator 3D Printing Platform
- Wi-Fi, Ethernet and USB connectivity ensures a seamless production workflow
- New MakerBot Replicator Smart Extruder is easy to swap or replace
- App and cloud enabled
100-micron layer resolution
- Create professional-quality, high-resolution prototypes and complex models
- Get smooth-to-the-touch surfaces that don't need sanding, finishing, or postproduction
- Create realistic prototypes and models for demonstrations and presentations
- Choose settings that range from fast draft to finer resolution
- Enclosed and heated build chamber designed for printing large models with minimal curling.
- Superflat build plate
- For greater reliability and adhesion
MakerBot Z18 Cart(Optional, see options)
Provides convenient access to your industrial-strength 3D printer
-Casters enable easy movement
-Interior storage space and shelf for filament and 3D printing accessories
-Exterior shelf to hold the MakerBot Filament Case