MakerBot Replacot+ was designed and tested for reliable and faster 3D printing. For improved reliability and precision, it features upgraded hardware, such as a redesigned gantry and z-stage. It has also been tested for over 380,000 hours of use. The MakerBot Replicator+ is Cloud-enabled, allowing you to control and manage one or more printers over the cloud using MakerBot's software. It can also be controlled using a built-in dial and an integrated LCD display, each of which allow you to maintain your 3D printer, preview print files, and access your file library. There is also a built-in 640 x 480 webcamera, and it is compatible with Windows 10, and Mac OS X 10.9 or later. It comes with Replicator Smart Extruder+, 1 Kg genuine MakerBot filament spool.
- "The Replicator+ is essentially the MakerBot refined. It is an instant-on machine with zero learning curve and the software and Thingiverse model collection means that you’ll always have stuff to print. The resolution is more acceptable and complex pieces come out beautifully detailed and immediately usable." - TechCrunch
- "The new Replicator+ from MakerBot is a step in the right direction, introducing 3D printing to newbies and satisfying the technical demands of enthusiasts." - Popular Mechanics
- "The Replicator+ has a sleek look, quiet operation, and a quick startup & heating time. Any user can be up in printing in a very reasonable amount of time, regardless of their previous experience due to the easy to follow directions." - Keven Rinaman Director of Tech, Calvert Catholic Schools
- The swappable MakerBot Smart Extruder+ is designed and tested to provide better performance over a longer period of time
- On-board camera for remote monitoring with 640x480 resolution
- Full-color LCD display for easy interaction and configuration of your printer
- Connect to the MakerBot Replicator+ using Wi-Fi, USB stick, USB cable, or Ethernet
- Although factory-leveled, if you do need to level, the convenient assisted leveling streamlines maintenance
- MakerBot MakerCare Preferred provides an even higher level of service and support from the people who know your product best. MakerCare basic is also available
- Approximately 30% faster print time than the MakerBot Replicator Desktop 3D Printer (5th Generation)
- Print up to 11.6” by 7.6” by 6.3”—25% larger than the MakerBot Replicator, for printing a bigger model or more prints at one time
- To ensure consistent performance, our new 3D printers and their subsystems were re-engineered and rigorously tested for over 380,000 hours across multiple facilities.
- For improved reliability and precision the gantry and Z-stage are redesigned with stiffer materials and a sturdier construction
- Better print adhesion and easier removal using the Flex Build Plate with Grip Surface. Prints adhere better to new Grip Surface resulting in reduced warping and curling. No blue tape required
- Factory-leveled so the printer doesn’t need to be leveled out of the box.
- On-board LCD screen supports 8 languages: English, Spanish, Italian, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Chinese
- Compatible with Tough PLA Filament Bundle. Created so engineers and designers can print durable, high-impact strength prototypes and fixtures
- 28% Quieter printing allows for a more focused environment
Optimize time and accelerate iteration by pairing the Replicator+ with MakerBot Print, and MakerBot Mobile software. The Replicator+ is Cloud-enabled, so you can control it remotely with MakerBot Print or the MakerBot Mobile apps. With MakerBot Print, you can import Native CAD parts and assemblies, auto-arrange them during print preparation, and then print them on one or more printers. To get started printing quickly and easily, MakerBot Mobile offers a guided wireless setup.
With the Grip Surface, prints adhere better, resulting in reduced warping and curling. Prints are also easier to remove with the Flexible Build Plate. The build plate is also factory-leveled so your Replicator+ is ready to go right out of the box.
Double the warranty of its predecessor, the Smart Extruder+ is a culmination of product design and 160,000+ hours of testing that delivers dependable and consistent performance using MakerBot PLA filament(it is recommended to use genuine MakerBot filament*).
Remotely monitor and control your print progress from MakerBot Print and MakerBot Mobile.
Along with a dial, the LCD display allows you to set up and maintain your 3D printer, preview print files, and easily access your object library.
Send print files to your 3D printer via 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi, USB 2.0, 10/100 Ethernet, or with a USB drive. Control your printer via MakerBot Print or remotely with MakerBot Mobile.
Control multiple printers from MakerBot Print so you can print on multiple build plates sequentially or simultaneously. Store, organize, and access 3D design files in your personal cloud-enabled library. MakerBot Print is free downloadable software that's compatible with Mac and Windows computers.
MakerBot Support offers comprehensive MakerCare coverage plans and responsive expertise from those who know MakerBot products best. Their support site also offers both intelligent troubleshooting and in-depth product information.
Safe for the office, classroom, or home, this filament is non-toxic and easy-to-print with minimal warping or curling. The Replicator+ and MakerBot's software are tuned to provide high quality with this filament.
Created for engineers and designers, MakerBot Tough PLA Filament allows you to print durable, high-impact strength prototypes and fixtures. This filament is tested and optimized to print reliably and easily with the Tough PLA Smart Extruder+.