The Finder FDM 3D Printer is a Best Entry-Level 3D Printer for Home & Education Users. Super silent operation just at 50dB or even less. Rapid prototyping is an effective application of Flashforge 3D printer. It helps designers bring their great ideas to life, turn into successful products faster than ever before. With a Flashforge 3D printer, you can directly 3D print your prototypes from CAD data, instead of developing it with the subtractive toolroom methods, which is typically slow and expensive. Making fast and frequent revisions based on real-world testing and feedback to reduce lead time and cost greatly.
- Safer Use: 3D printing is cool. The next generation should be given a head start into this amazing technology with a safer 3D printer. Flashforge Finder is specified designed for them. Non-toxic PLA bioplastic filament is harmless to kids' health. Contained hot components and non-heat build plate keep kids away from high temperature.
- Simple Use: 3.5-inch full color touchscreen with intuitive icons makes every one operate the finder easily from first use. Slide-in build plate helps to remove objects easily by drawing it out, minimizing damages or offsets to the build plate.
- What's in the Box? 600g PLA Filament x1, Print Tape x1, SD Card x1, Power Cable x1, USB Cable x1.
- Printing Technology: FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling)
- Build Volume: 140 L X 140 W X 140 H mm (5.5 X 5.5 X 5.5 in)
- Layer Resolution: 100~500 microns (0.0039~0.019 in)
- Positioning Precision: XY: 11 microns [0.0004 in], Z: 2.5 microns [0.0001 in]
- Filment Diameter: 1.75 mm [0.069 in]
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4 mm [0.015 in]
- Extruder Quantity: One
- Product Dimension: 420 x 420 x 420 mm (16.5 x 16.5 x 16.5 in)
- Shipping Dimension: 500 x 500 x 500 mm (19.7 x 19.7 x 19.7 in)
- Product Weight: 20KG (44LB)
- Shipping Weight: 28KG (61LB)
- Software & Firmware: FlashPrint
- File Type: STL, OBJ
- Operating Systems: Windows 7/ 8 / Vista / Mac OS X
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, USB Cable, USB Stick,
- AC Input: 115-230 V, 50-60 Hz, 150 W
BUY FIDNER TODAY TO ENGAGE INTO THE AMAZING 3D PRINTNG TECHNOLOGY.
NOTE: Product lead time 4 days.
||FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling)
||L140 x W140 x H140 mm (L5.5 x W5.5 x H5.5 in)
||100~500 microns (0.0039~0.019 in)
||XY: 11 microns [0.0004 in] Z: 2.5 microns [0.0001 in]
||1.75 mm [0.069 in]
||0.4 mm [0.015 in]
||L420 x W420 x H420 mm (L16.5 x W16.5 x H16.5 in)
||L500 x W500 x H500 mm (L19.7 x W19.7 x H19.7 in)
||20KG (44 LB)
||28KG (61 LB)
|Software & Firmware
||Windows 7/ 8 / Vista Mac OS X
||Wi-Fi, USB Cable, Flash Drive
||115-230 V, 50-60 Hz, 150 W