The Original EX2 Professional Filament Maker is a flagship extruder, and is 200% faster than our base model. Create custom filaments and recycle failed prints at industry leading speeds. The EX2 features a custom designed feed screw that we developed in collaboration with leaders in the plastics industry. Precision machined from high carbon steel, this screw is designed to feed, melt, mix, and pressurize plastics using the same mechanical principals found in industrial feed screws. The EX2 is capable of extruding 1 lb of filament in 30 minutes.
- Professional Enclosure: Powder coated steel base, enameled case
- High-Performance Feed Screw: Allows for enhanced mixing, melting, and filament output.
- Custom In-line Nozzle: Custom nozzle tapered to the tip for maximum flow efficiency and filament quality.
- Universal Power Input: Available in 110VAC or 220VAC
- Max Temp: 450°C
- Programmable Temperature Controller: room temperature to 450°C
- Extrude Rate: 10ipm to 60ipm plastic, diameter dependent. (~2lb/hr)
- Filament Output: 1.75mm, 2.85mm, and 3mm with included nozzles
- Extrudable Plastic Types: ABS, PLA, PC, HIPS, and PS
- Feed Screw Speed: 35RPM, fully adjustable with optional speed control
- Power Draw: ~500Watts
- Enclosure Size: 17in by 7in by 8in
- Warranty: Full, 1 Year Warranty
- Tolerance is well within the /- 0.05mm tolerance.
NOTE: **Voltage Note – the 110VAC or 220VAC specific to the country that you are going to be using the extruder system in. There is no operational difference between the 110VAC or 220VAC.