Imagine holding the future in your hands. Designed to be powerful while lightweight, flexible while providing the stability you need, the Inspire 1 is DJI’s most advanced complete package. All of the latest aerial technology is packed into one simple, ready-to-fly system, putting you in the sky within minutes. The DJI Inspire 1 Quadcopter with 4K Camera and 3-Axis Gimbal (RTF) that allows you to capture 4K video, and take 12-megapixel photos. The Inspire 1 features a retractable arm system whereby the underside of each prop motor has a foot to act as a landing pod when the arms are lowered. In-flight, the arms lift up to provide the camera an unobstructed 360-degree view. A 3-axis gimbal keeps shots steady and the camera pointed the same direction as the quadcopter banks and turns. The camera records internally to microSDHC/SDXC memory cards (16GB included) and can also beam a live 720p feed to a mobile device running the DJI Lightbridge app or a monitor or FPV glasses with an HDMI input. One transmitter (radio remote controller) is included and a second can be added so that one operator can pilot and another can pan and tilt the camera. The DJI Inspire 1 Quadcopter relies on a GPS-based stabilization system that – thanks to spatial awareness – is able to hold a position even when experiencing wind interference, can compensate for overzealous pilot inputs to help avoid stalling, automatically brings the aircraft home in the event of signal loss or at the press of a button, and makes possible a number of semi-automated flight modes that can be enabled through the app. There is also an "indoor" mode which relies on Vision Positioning technology, essentially a special camera that provides stability indoors or in other contexts where GPS is unavailable.
- Our new propeller and installation kits feature a smoother, even more reliable locking mechanism. This optimization has drastically reduced the abrasion that is common with propeller installation, therefore prolonging the propeller’s overall service life.
- The new motor’s performance has also been improved, providing a greater sense of control.
- Ready-to-fly aerial system
- Included professional 4K camera and 3-axis stabilization gimbal
- Live, wireless HD video transmission via DJI Lightbridge
- Dedicated remote with flight and camera controls
- Powerful app to adjust camera settings, edit videos, and more
- Vision Positioning system for GPS-free or indoor flight
- Perfect for high-level shoots and professional sets
Indoor flight has always been a true test of skill for all levels of pilots. DJI’s new Vision Positioning technology uses a specially designed camera as well as sonic waves to bring simplicity to flying indoors. This technology allows the Inspire to hold its position, stop when the controls are released, and respond to your commands even when GPS is unavailable.
Imagine holding the future in your hands. Designed to be powerful while lightweight, flexible while providing the stability you need, the Inspire 1 is DJI’s most advanced complete package. All of the latest aerial technology is packed into one simple, ready-to-fly system, putting you in the sky within minutes.
The Inspire 1’s propulsion system is unique among all flight platforms. We re-engineered and re-built the system to handle the demands of advanced flight, while increasing efficiency and reliability.
- Carbon fiber arms give you the strength to maneuver in the air and they transform, moving out of the camera’s way at the flick of a switch. With a full 360⁰ unobstructed view, you now have the freedom to capture shots independent of the direction you are flying.
- Every part, every component of the Inspire 1 was engineered to be durable and lightweight. The body’s aerodynamic design cuts through the sky and further enhances your control over the aircraft. This ensures long flight times and a long operational life.
Inspire 1’s gimbal and camera system can be removed from the aircraft for safe transport and future upgrades.
- Video: 4K @ 24-30 fps, or 1080p @ 24-60fps,
- Photos: 12 Megapixels
- Lens: 9 elements in 9 groups including an aspherical element
- 1/2.3 inch CMOS sensor
- 94⁰ wide-angle FOV
- 3-axis, 360⁰ rotating gimbal
Get crystal clear images with DJI’s most advanced camera to date. The gimbal holding your camera is the result of DJI’s years of expertise in camera stabilization, giving you smooth, stable footage in any flight conditions.
A beautiful, 720p HD view shows you exactly what your camera sees at all times. Frame your shots and fly as though you‘re in the sky yourself. This is made possible by an all new and improved version of DJI’s Lightbridge technology which can transmit video from up to 5km away.
- For an even greater level of precision, use a second remote controller and fly with a friend. With two operators controlling the same Inspire 1, one person pilots the flight path while the other aims the gimbal and camera.
- Each user can have their own screen to see exactly what is being shot in real-time. By working in tandem, you’re capturing shots that are more complex and artistic than ever before.
- A fully integrated intelligent battery powers your Inspire 1 and virtually manages itself.
- When in flight, your remaining battery power is shown live, letting you know how long you can continue to fly. Advanced algorithms calculate the distance of your aircraft and estimated time to return home, letting you know when it’s time to fly back.
- The battery reports the voltage of each cell, the total lifetime charges and discharges, and the overall health and battery status. All this helps you keep your Inspire 1 in the air and flying for years to come.
- Compatible With Most DJI Products
- Live HD View
- Instant Video Downloading
- Easy Video Editor
- Comprehensive Media Library
- Sharing and Connecting Creativity
- Live Map and Radar
- Detailed Records and Achievements
- Manage Your DJI Account
Complete power is at your fingertips. Control the camera and change flight settings, all from your mobile device.
Take absolute control of your Inspire 1 with DJI’s most sophisticated remote controller to date. Featuring dedicated buttons for photo and video capture, a gimbal control dial, an integrated rechargeable battery and more, it’s easy and intuitive to fly. The controller has an mini-HDMI and USB port allowing you to connect mobile devices or compatible screens.
Even if you’ve never flown before, taking off and landing your Inspire 1 is easy and safe. It takes just one tap to make your Inspire 1 takeoff and transform, ready to start filming. Then tap again to have it transform into landing mode and land. When GPS is available, the Home Point (the location you are standing) automatically refreshes, so your Inspire 1 always knows where you are even if you move around. When you tell it to come back, or in case of an emergency, it knows exactly where to go and land safely. Inspire 1also built in the Vision Positioning System from the ground up, customizing it to meet the rigorous requirements in place for anything that handles position holding on our flying platforms. This system combines visual data and sonar waves in a single unit, detecting both variance in patterns on the ground and current altitude. With this information, your Inspire 1 can hover in place and automatically raise or lower its arms as you liftoff or descend to the ground.
Ready-To-Fly means a pre-bound transmitter (radio remote controller) is included and that no major assembly is required; in particular, no assembly that requires soldering. It is important, as with any multi-rotor systems to follow the user guide to ensure proper calibration before embarking on your first flight.
- 1x RTF Inspire 1 v2.0 Quadcopter
- 1x 3-axis gimbal
- 1x 4k camera
- 1x transmitter and a tablet holder that mounts on the transmitter
- 1x flight battery
- 1x battery charger
- 1x case with fitted cut-outs is included, to store and transport the aircraft. It holds aircraft with rotors detached, one or two transmitters, props, spare flight batteries, and more.
WARNING: Carefully read instructions to ensure proper configuration before use. Failure to use this product responsibly may result in loss, damage, or injury.