The GATE 3D Printer is the newest edition of the popular printer model GATE, which offers excellent printing quality at a very good price. This printer has been perfected over the years with great attention to details, in close cooperation with the users. The device has been equipped with unique technologies increasing comfort and quality of work: a build platform with innovative autolevelling and 4-point stabilization system, the option to replace filament during printing (the ability to perform multi-color models), Vibration Reduction System, built-in LCD panel, electronics based on four-layered PCB board, extruder with heating elements protection cover, build platform with 150W silicone heater, directional lighting. GATE 2.0 is delivered to the customer as plug & print product, calibrated, tested and ready for printing. It is equipped with a set of accessories and 1kg of PLA filament. GATE 2.0 is dedicated for both: 3D printing beginners as well as for experienced professionals expecting the highest quality and flexibility of applications.
- Autolevelling – the printer adjusts the height of the nozzle above the build platform, providing perfect adhesion of the printed model to the table. The algorithm of settings provides build platform automatic calibration and its curvature compensation.
- Printer Lighting – directional lighting of the build platform, shut down automatically after print completion.
- Filament replacement during printing option is a simple way to make multi-color prints.
- Four-layer PCB board electronics is dedicated to GATE 2.0 3D printer. It provides better heat dissipation from stepper motor drivers, integrated with the motherboard. This solution provides their highest efficiency and prolongs their lifetime.
- PLA, ABS, Rubber, Nylon, Laywood, Laybrick – a wide range of materials, providing a variety of properties and applications of printed models.
- Extruder with heating elements preventive cover provides extra protection against burns.
- 3NOVATICA Repetier Host software converts designed models in STL or OBJ format into object prepared for printing. It offers choice of settings (ie. print profiles) dedicated to 3D printer GATE 2.0 and 3NOVATICA filaments.
- Heated build platform prevents too rapid cooling and thus material contraction, allows using ABS filaments for printing.
- Precise and stable handling XYZ axes moving parts through the use of rail guides and ball screws.
- Print Technology: FFF
- Build Volume: 200mm x 220mm x 210mm
- High: 0.0625mm
- Medium: 0.125mm
- Low: 0.25mm
- File Types: stl or obj
- Operating Systems: Windows XP/7/8, MacOS X, Linux-Ubuntu
- Software bundle: Opensource Cura
- Without Spool: 440mm x 460mm x 470mm
- Ambient Operating: 15° – 32° C (60° – 90° F)
- Storage: 0° – 32° C (32° – 90° F)
- Power Requirements: 12V DC at 16.5A
- Connectivity: USB, SD
- Build Platform: Tempered Glass
- Stepper Motors: 1.8° step angle with with 1/16 micro-stepping
- Leveling System: 3 point
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.5mm
- Build Materials: PLA/ABS/Laywood/Rubber
- Chassis: Aluminium
- Efficiency: 100%, can print without a break, 24h/30days
- Performance: 8.67m/h for a layer 0.2 mm
NOTE: Comes as a Kit(standard) can be upgraded to Plug and Print(see options). Product lead time is 1-2 weeks(CALL FOR DETAILS).
Good for All
FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling)
||Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF)
||High 65,5 μm; Mid 125 μm; Low 250 μm.
|Material Net Weight
||PLA / ABS / Laywood / Laybrick / Guma / Nylon / PVA
||3NOVATICA Repetier Host
|3D model file types
||100240VAC/ 5060 Hz/240W