The Evolution GEN 3 DIY 3D Printer Kit has been designed for engineers, innovators and serious makers. This is third generation 3D Stuffmaker printer has a sleek design with an acrylic finish, large print area (200x200x200mm), PLA/ABS compatible, standard 0.4mm nozzle, 3D Stuffmaker EazyPrint software and much more.
- 80 micron resolution.
- SD card and display for standalone printing.
- Software Supports Mac, Linux and Windows.
- Heatbed Support for ABS and PLA printing.
- Designed for engineers.
- Sleek acrylic finish.
- Advanced Tools & customization.
- High performance filament extruder.
- Quick Change nozzle fitted with 3D cooling kit.
- Advanced tools & customization: Personalize the Evolution Gen3 by tweaking, modifying or calibrating.
- High Performance Filament Extruder: Precise friction-free feeding that offers simplified changeover, QuickChange connector for easy extruder exchange and maintenance.
- Nozzle fitted with 3D Cooling Kit: Improved tolerance to filament variance, extended print times, improved extrusion accuracy for better printing of solid and complex objects.
- Quick Change Nozzle: Quick Change connector for fast and easy nozzle replacement and maintenance.
- Print Plate: Heavy duty aluminum, resistant to warping, continuous operation, easy removal and placement.
- Timing Belt Assembly: Friction-free movement for improved print placement and accuracy.
- Wiring Hardness: improved wiring connection for error-free operation and reliability.
- Professional 3d printing software: Simple, powerful and intuitive software interface Works with Windows/MAC/Linux.
- Plug & Print: Preloaded configurations make setting up your desktop 3D printer a snap.
- Organize, search and manage your library of 3D printable designs.
- Advanced tools: Just because it's easy to use doesn't mean you can't tweak, modify, and calibrate to your heart's desire.
- Layer Resolution (Min. Layer Height): 80 Microns
- Layer Height Range: 0.7 mm nozzle: 730 - 980 microns (0.73 mm to 0.98 mm) 0.4 mm nozzle: 450 - 560microns (0.45 mm to 0.56 mm) 0.3 mm nozzle: 350 - 420microns (0.35 to 0.42 mm)
- Filament Compatibility: PLA (Basic, Crystal, Max, Flex & Timber), ABS (using heat bed)
- Print Size ( X Y Z ): 200 mm x 200 mm x 200 mm (8.0 x 8.0 x 8.0) inches
- Maximum Print Volume (cm^3/in^3): 8000 cm^3 / 488 in^3
- Operating System: Windows vista or higher/Mac/Linux (Ubuntu or Mint)
- Print Plate Size: 235 mm x 235 mm (9.2 x 9.2) inches
- Stand-alone Functionality: SD card and Display
- 3D software supplied: Matter Control Professional 3D Print Software
- Fitted Print Plate: Heavy Duty print plate 3.5 mm thick surface flatness tolerance 0.2mm
- Product Size (L x W x H): 63 x 46 x 47 cm (24.8 x 18 x 18.5 in)
- Product weight (kg): 9.18kg (20lb)
- 1 Month Skype Support: YES
- 3D Stuffmaker Evolution is designed to be a low maintenance 3D printer that requires only minimal attention, however there are some maintenance precautions that will help to keep your printer working well. Preventative maintenance is an important part of any device that has moving parts. We offer a maintenance kit to assist you in keeping your printer working properly.
- To keep the printer well lubricated, wipe bearing shafts with a soft, light, soft cloth every month to keep them shiny. Put a drop of oil on yzy threaded rods and slide bearings every month. The life of the ‘hot end tip’ depends on proper heat regulation: simply runs the hot end at the lowest possible temperature. Heating elements and extrusion tips can be replaced and repaired.
- The printer box is very tough and should keep it’s calibration well, However re-calibration is quite easy. The movement on 3D Stuffmaker CORE is regulated by: 3.5cm steppers and timing belt, 5.08 pitch with comparing pulleys, smooth development of X, Y and Z axis (pre-configured in factory), absolute calibration made for accurate Movements of X, Y and Z axis steppers. The 3D printer can do Shell printing, linear and line printing effects. Print speed may vary according to the complexity of the prints.
NOTE: Product lead time is 10 Days.
FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling)
|Layer Resolution (Min. Layer Height)
|Layer Height Range
||0.08 - 0.4mm 80-400 microns
|Wall Thickness Range
||0.7 mm nozzle: 730 - 980 microns 0.4 mm nozzle: 450 - 560 microns 0.3 mm nozzle: 350 - 420 microns
||PLA (Basic, Crystal, Max, Flex & Timber) ABS (using heat bed)
|Print Size ( X Y Z )
||200mm x 200mm x 200mm (8.0 x 80 x 80) inches
|Maximum Print Volume (cm3/in3)
||8000 cm3 / 488 in3
||Windows vista or higher/Mac/Linux (Ubuntu or Mint)
|Print Plate Size
||235mm x 235mm (9.2 x 9.2) inches
|3D software supplied
||Matter Control Professional 3D Print Software
|Fitted Print Plate
||Heavy Duty print plate 3.5 mm thick surface flatness tolerance 0.2mm
|Product Size (L x W x H)
||53 x 52 x 46 cm (20.8 x 20.4 x 18 in)
|Product weight (kg)
|1 Month Skype Support