The 3D Stuffmaker CORE G2 3D Printer sets new standards in affordable desktop 3D printing with its high resolution dual head printing capabilities.The Core G2 is an ideal workhorse reinforced by a strong and robust design making it suitable for many work environments. CORE G2 is a high precision metal constructed work horse for Light Industrial Purpose, is a new line of printers designed to meet the needs of professionals.
- Designed for Light Industry, Engineers and Architects.
- Precision Metal Construction Long service life.
- Stable Print Platform: High rigidity and repeatability.
- High Resolution Dual Head Capabilities.
- Multi Color or Material Printing.
- 50 Micron Layer Resolution: Amongst the highest resolution printers in the world.
- High Performance Filament Extruder Precise friction-free feeding that offers simplified changeover, QuickChange connector for easy extruder exchange and maintenance.
- LCD Control panel: Stand Alone Functionality to print without PC.
- SD Card Reader: Store the digital files in to SD Card and make it to real objects with our Core G2.
- Large Printing Volume 220 x 230 x 220 (mm).
- Anodized Aluminum Print Plate Thickness 3.5mm with high flatness tolerance.
- Ultra Quite Operation.
- Automatic Print Leveling.
- Professional 3D Printing Software Advanced Tools with multilingual interface.
- Software support for all popular systems Windows, Mac OSX, Linux.
- Fully tested professionally calibrated with essential function test prints.
- Pre-tested software profiles settings to get printing quickly.
- 1 month Free Online Skype Support. Premium USA software support packages available.
- Power supply included with AC Adaptor (USA, EU, AUSTRALIA or UK).
- Trusted Brand: 3D Stuffmaker is one of the most trusted brands in the 3D printing industry.
- Layer Resolution (Min. Layer Height): 50 Microns
- Layer Height Range: 50-400 Microns(0.05-0.4 mm)
- Wall Thickness Range: 0.7 mm nozzle: 730 - 980 microns (0.73 mm to 0.98 mm) 0.4 mm nozzle: 450 - 560 microns (0.45 mm to 0.56 mm) 0.3 mm nozzle: 350 - 420 microns (0.35 to 0.42 mm)
- Filament Compatibility: PLA (Basic, Crystal, Max, Flex & Timber), ABS (using heat bed)
- Print Size ( X Y Z ): 220mm x 230mm x 220mm (8.6” x 9.0” x 8.6”)
- Maximum Print Volume (cm3/in3): 11130 cm^3 / 679 in^3
- Operating System: Windows vista or higher/Mac/Linux (Ubuntu or Mint)
- Print Plate Size: 320mm x 270mm (12.6 x 10.6) inches
- Stand-alone Functionality: SD card and LCD Display
- 3D software supplied: Matter Control Professional 3D Print Software
- Fitted Print Plate: Heavy Duty print plate 3.5 mm thick surface flatness tolerance 0.2mm
- Product Size (L x W x H): 44 x 56 x 54 cm (17.3 x 22 x 18.5 in)
- Fitted Nozzle: Double 0.4mm Nozzle for High Resolution & Detail
- Product weight (kg): 18kg
- 1 Month Skype Support: YES
- 3D Stuffmaker CORE is designed to be a low maintenance 3D printer that requires only minimal attention, however there are some maintenance precautions that will help to keep your printer working well. Preventative maintenance is an important part of any device that has moving parts. We offer a maintenance kit to assist you in keeping your printer working properly.
- To keep the printer well lubricated, wipe bearing shafts with a soft, light, soft cloth every month to keep them shiny. Put a drop of oil on yzy threaded rods and slide bearings every month. The life of the ‘hot end tip’ depends on proper heat regulation: simply runs the hot end at the lowest possible temperature. Heating elements and extrusion tips can be replaced and repaired.
The printer box is very tough and should keep it’s calibration well, However re-calibration is quite easy. The movement on 3D Stuffmaker CORE is regulated by: 3.5cm steppers and timing belt, 5.08 pitch with comparing pulleys, smooth development of X, Y and Z axis (pre-configured in factory), absolute calibration made for accurate Movements of X, Y and Z axis steppers. The 3D printer can do Shell printing, linear and line printing effects. Print speed may vary according to the complexity of the prints.
- Light Industrial Grade Metal construction
- High resolution Dual Head Printing
- Automatic print leveling
- Multi-Colour or Material Printing
- Standalone printing with LCD and SD card
- Configurable Nozzle Options
- Professional 3D Printing Software (multilingual interface)
- Large print volume
- 1 month free Online setup and support
NOTE: Product lead time 1 week.
Good for All
FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling)
|Layer Resolution (Min. Layer Height)
|Layer Height Range
||50-400 Microns(0.05-0.4 mm)
|Wall Thickness Range
||0.7 mm nozzle: 730 - 980 microns (0.73 mm to 0.98 mm) 0.4 mm nozzle: 450 - 560 microns (0.45 mm to 0.56 mm) 0.3 mm nozzle: 350 - 420 microns (0.35 to 0.42 mm)
||PLA (Basic, Crystal, Max, Flex & Timber), ABS (using heat bed)
|Print Size ( X Y Z )
||220mm x 230mm x 220mm (8.6” x 9.0” x 8.6”)
|Maximum Print Volume (cm3/in3)
||11130 cm^3 / 679 in^3
||Windows vista or higher/Mac/Linux (Ubuntu or Mint)
|Print Plate Size
||320mm x 270mm (12.6 x 10.6) inches
||SD card and LCD Display
|3D software supplied
||Matter Control Professional 3D Print Software
|Fitted Print Plate
||Heavy Duty print plate 3.5 mm thick surface flatness tolerance 0.2mm
|Product Size (L x W x H)
||44 x 56 x 54 cm (17.3 x 22 x 18.5 in)
||Double 0.4mm Nozzle for High Resolution & Detail
|Product weight (kg)