1. By accessing and using [SLR] or SolveLight Robotics website www.solvelight.com you hereby agree to comply with the terms and conditions of use set forth within this notice. SolveLight Robotics reserves the right to change, revise and/or modify this site and terms and conditions of its use and/or impose new and/or additional terms and conditions at its sole discretion and without prior notice. Accordingly, you are responsible for periodically reviewing SolveLight Robotics website for any changes to these terms and conditions of use. As such, your access and use of www.solvelight.com following such additions and revisions will deemed your agreement to said additions and/or revisions.
2. The entire content of www.solvelight.com, including but not limited to illustrations, photographs, images, graphics, logos, descriptions, text and other materials is protected by copyrights, trademarks and other property rights owned by SolveLight Robotics or by third parties that have licensed their use to SolveLight Robotics. As such, you may use the content of www.solvelight.com as described above only for your personal information, shopping and ordering at www.solvelight.com. Except as permitted above, you shall not use, reproduce, copy, display, publish, transmit, translate, modify, sell, lease, license, publicly perform, create derivative works from, decompile, disassemble, reverse-engineer, distribute by any means or method or process and/or exploit the content of www.solvelight.com and/or this website itself and/or any portion of this website thereof. You shall not make any commercial use of any of the information provided on www.solvelight.com or make any use of this website on behalf of any third party and/or for the benefit of another business. SolveLight Robotics shall have the right without notice and at any time to terminate its website or any portion thereof or to terminate any individual’s right to access or use www.solvelight.com. SolveLight Robotics may without prior notice to you, terminate the agreement or revoke any or all of your rights granted under these terms. Upon any such termination you shall immediately cease all access to and use of www.solvelight.com and SolveLight Robotics shall, in addition to any other legal or equitable remedies, immediately revoke all passwords and account identifications issued to you and deny your access to and use of www.solvelight.com in whole or in part. Any such termination shall not affect the respective rights and obligations (such as payment obligations) of the parties arising prior to the date of termination.
3. SolveLight Robotics do accept orders from outside the continental United States. SolveLight Robotics do ship products to destinations outside the continental United States.SolveLight Robotics shall have the right to discontinue or change specifications and/or prices at any time on products offered on www.solvelight.com. All orders are subject to SolveLight Robotics credit approval. SolveLight Robotics shall have the right to accept or decline your order or any portion thereof even after your receipt of an order confirmation from SolveLight Robotics. In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or error in pricing or supplier product information, SolveLight Robotics shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders place for the products listed with incorrect information and/or incorrect price regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, SolveLight Robotics shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
4. SolveLight Robotics may assign you a password and account identification to shop and view the items listed on this site. You are solely responsible for protecting the security and confidentiality of the password and identification assigned to you. You will be solely responsible for all access to and use of this site by anyone using the password and identification originally assigned to you whether or not such access to and use of this site is authorized by you, including but not limited to all transmissions and communications and all obligations (including but not limited to financial obligations) incurred through such access or use. Furthermore, if you are under 18 years of age, you may use www.solvelight.com under the supervision of a parent of guardian.
5. Except as otherwise expressly provided in these terms, anything that you provide, submit or post to www.solvelight.com, including but not limited to any comments, reviews, suggestions, ideas, messages, notes, questions, techniques, or other submissions, shall be and remain the sole and exclusive property of SolveLight Robotics. SolveLight Robotics shall have the worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual and transferable right to use, reproduce, copy, disclose, distribute, publish, display, transmit, adapt, sell, lease, modify, adapt, or translate any material you submit by any means and in any form for any purpose whatsoever without restriction. Additionally, when you post comments or reviews to SolveLight Robotics website, social media accounts, you also grant SolveLight Robotics the right to use the name that you submit with any review, comment or other submission. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the reviews, comments or other submissions that you post on SolveLight Robotics website, social media accounts, and that use of your reviews, comments or other submissions by SolveLight Robotics will not infringe upon or violate the rights of any third party. You shall not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself or otherwise mislead SolveLight Robotics or third parties as to the origin of anything that you submit. SolveLight Robotics may, but shall not be obligated to, remove or edit anything that you submit (including reviews and/or comments) for any reason.
6. The information on SolveLight Robotics website may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors and may not be complete or current with regards to product description, pricing and availability. SolveLight Robotics reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, make changes or update information at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted an order).
7. This site may contain links to other websites that are owned and operated by third parities. SolveLight Robotics does not assume any responsibility or liability for the operation, products or content located on any such website. Any and all such links are provided for your convenience only and you access them at your own risk. Accordingly, it is your responsibility to carefully review their privacy statements and other conditions of use.
8. SolveLight Robotics makes no representation or warranty with respect to any product sold. Except as expressly stated herein, SolveLight Robotics expressly disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, of any kind with respect to products sold on www.solvelight.com, including but limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Under no circumstances shall SolveLight Robotics, its suppliers or their respective directors, officers, employees, or agents be liable to you or to any third party for any indirect, consequential, incidental, special or punitive damages arising in any way from any product sold on www.solvelight.com. In no event shall SolveLight Robotics liability exceed the price you paid for the product that is the subject of the claim.
9. SolveLight Robotics is operated on an “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” basis. To the full extent permitted by law, SolveLight Robotics and its affiliates disclaim any and all representations and warranties with respect to this site and its contents, whether express, implied or statutory, including but not limited to warranties of title, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose of use. Without limiting the foregoing, SolveLight Robotics and its affiliates do not represent or warrant that the SolveLight Robotics website will operate without interruption or error. Under no circumstances shall SolveLight Robotics or its affiliates or any of its employees, directors, officers, agents, vendors or suppliers be liable for any direct or indirect losses or damages arising out of or in connection with the use of or inability to use www.solvelight.com, including but not limited to general, special, indirect, punitive, consequential, incidental, exemplary or any other type of damages. Your use of this site is at your soul risk. This Site may include inaccuracies, mistakes or typographical errors. SolveLight Robotics does not warrant that the content will be uninterrupted or error free.
10. Laws of the State of New York will govern these disclaimers, terms and conditions without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. New York State Sales Tax will be applied to all orders delivered throughout the State of New York.
The technologies we provide simplify life for everyone. They offer comfort and efficiency.
Imagine a world in which part of your daily tasks are handled by tour devices, a world where you're precious time is spared.
We want to make our world a better and more efficient place. We support science, technological progress and innovation!
Wherever you are in this world, we will deliver straight to you.