3D printing has lead to a lot of innovations and much sought out designs, but the proliferation of 3D scanning is what completes today’s 3D printing market. With the release of portable 3D scanners, consumers are able to jump right in to the fascinating world of 3D printing converting almost anything into a digital model. Portable 3D scanning has simplified the creation of a perfect digital replica of your desired object and takes almost no time. What’s even better is the versatility of these scanners, utilizing a combination of lasers and cameras to give you a quick and easy digital model regardless of whether you’re a beginner or professional.
Designing models from the ground up proved to be difficult for many people; complete your 3D laser scanning jobs with Anyprint’s UN-3DSC-LaH Portable Handheld 3D Scanner. Its ergonomic grip gives user a versatile experience like no other. With a simple wave of the scanner watch as the desired object is instantly digitized, awaiting customization. 3D scanning does come with a few drawbacks with the surfaces that it can pick up such as shiny, mirroring, and transparent objects.
1. Large scan volume
3. Easy to use
4. High precision, density, speed, and full color for high quality scan data
5. Data can be exported as STL, PLY, OBJ, VRML, etc, and can be converted to other software’s such as Pro/e, Auto CAD, Geomagic Studio, Rapid Form etc
Anyprint’s UN-3DSC-LaH portable handheld scanner utilizes a laser triangulation method for optimal up-close results. Laser triangulation is achieved by beaming a laser at a specific point on an object and is simultaneously recorded via camera. When the laser comes in contact with the object’s surface the camera picks up the different distance that the laser is at and process the information for the 3d model.
Anyprint’s UN-3DSC-LaH portable handheld scanner’s specifications:
1. A minimum shooting range of 0.2 x 0.2 x 0.2mm and max of 3 x 3 x 3m
2. An operating specification minimum of 0.35m and maximum of 3m
3. A visions level of 45 degrees, vertical 57.5 degrees, and diagonal of 69 degrees
4. An acquisition time of approximately 18s
5. Is an auto align type scanner
6. Its spatial x/y resolution is (2-sigma values) at 500mm is 0.9mm and at 1200mm is 2mm
7. A depth resolution (2 sigma value) at 500 is 1mm at 1200mm is 2mm
8. A VGA depth image 640 x 480 (VGA) [pixel x pixel]
9. Operating range 400-1200mm (400-15.748in)
10. Software Anyprint 3D Scanning
11. Data interface USB 2.0
12. Operating temp 10 degrees Celsius-40 degrees Celsius (50-104 degrees Fahrenheit)
Anyprint’s 3d scanner comes with:
1. 1x set of tools
2. 1x CD
3. 1x operation manual
4. 1x packing list
5. 1x warranty card
Get your Anyprint UN-3DSC-LaH and start scanning. Digitize the world around you for your creative printing projects. Happy scanning!
Imagine a world in which part of your daily tasks are handled by tour devices, a world where you're precious time is spared.
The technologies we provide simplify life for everyone. They offer comfort and efficiency.
We want to make our world a better and more efficient place. We support science, technological progress and innovation!
Wherever you are in this world, we will deliver straight to you.