From the time of the first four rotary wing aircraft designed by Louis Breguet to todays more modern, advanced, and precise quadcopters with manual and autonomous flight the rotary wing aircrafts has assisted many fields such as: Agriculutre, mining, civil services, media, and more fields being exposed to the benefits of using a rotary craft.
Although rotary crafts have many useful applications they are strictly regulated and limited to the regulation set in places by the FAA to prevent any harmful or fatal accidents to take place. here’s some do’s and don’ts for flying your rotary craft so that you and others are safe from harm:
1. Always have a flight plan – visualize your flight path and check again for obstacles.
2. Never fly the craft out of direct line of sight and always keep your eyes on the craft whilst it is in the air.
3. Do not fly within 3 miles of an airport
4. Never fly the craft above 400 feet in height (the length of a football field).
5. Never fly near people – a 50m (150 ft) perimeter around and above people is a recommended minimum and operational law in most countries.
6. Always set your transmitter timer before each flight to about 80% of the known flight duration for the battery pack you have installed in the craft.
7. Never turn your transmitter off in flight.
8. First person view flights are against the law in some countries – check the relevant aviation safety authority in your country before flying FPV. Always have a “spotter” with if you do fly FPV.
9. Never let friends fly your craft unless they are well schooled in the discipline.
10. Never fly under the influence of any substance or alcohol. Whilst there is a minimum blood alcohol level allowed for driving an automobile in most countries, the law for pilots in command of flying craft around the globe is universal…there is a zero limit tolerance.
11. Always turn your transmitter on before connecting the battery to the craft…and always disconnect the battery from the craft before turning your transmitter off.
Heres a picture to help show you airspace classifications:
A few flaws a quadcopter’s come across are regulations and fines limit the user’s capability of flying beyond the line of sight and how high you can fly the quadcopter. Quadcopters are not more stable than regular helicopters, they are less stable. In fact, they’re so unstable, they need to be fitted with electronic stabilization because no human can realistically fly one without it. There’s also the factor of limited battery due to having 4 motors powering the quadcopter.
The upside of a quadcopter is its simplistic design helps bring costs down which are great for the consumer’s pocket. With technological advances in electronic stabilization systems and way point finders UAV’s will start to proliferate through to mainstream society and into almost every home and business. At the current moment there are 3 types of UAS operations they are Civil, Public, and model aircraft. Civil UAS allows operations for research and development, flight and sales demonstrations and crew training. Public UAS are available to to public entities that want to fly a UAS in civil airspace. Common uses today include law enforcement, firefighting, border patrol, disaster relief, search and rescue, military training, and other government operational missions. Model aircraft’s is for recreational use of airspace by model aircraft is covered by FAA Advisory circular, which generally limits operations for hobby and recreation to below 400 feet, away from airports and air traffic, and within sight of the operator;
For an easy to use but professional UAV we present to you Aeronavics BOT it has the following capabilities a payload capacity of 1.2 kg, a diameter of 631 mm, flight endurance of up to 25 min to 40 min with upgrades, its pack-down dimensions are 608 by 185 mm, a MTOW of 5 kg, Payload/Ground Clearance of 160 mm, a modular setup - easy pack down for transport, Pelican Custom Travel Cases (optional), real-time streaming of onboard video to mission control ground stations, GPS coordination and waypoint programming (various degrees) Various fail safes including ‘auto-leveling’, ‘position hold’, ‘return to base’, ‘auto-land on low battery’ and controller-redundancy (non-standard), battery powered (LiPo), operational wind speed for autonomous flight up to 40km/h, range of 3km (extendable up to 25km), speed up to 80km/h, height ceiling of 400ft AGL (regulation enforced), and four hours support included. Also the Aeronavics Bot comes with additional upgrades such as industrial Upgrade More robust, more flight time, waypoint Data Link Installed and configured (incl. user instruction), custom Pelican Transport Case Keep your craft safe and secure, mission Control Ground Station Setup for pilot and camera operator, flight Training Intermediate 1 day, set of Carbon Propellers 14 x 5 CW+CCW / 15 x 5 CW+CCW, flir Camera Thermal Imaging, pix4D Mapping System, see Pix4D section for package price, GoPro Black edition Impossibly small, impressively high performance, 1st Service Discounted Full check, test and tune, field Repair Kit, extra Battery 6S LiPo 8000mAh / 6S LiPo 10000mAh.
So we conclude with why you need an Aeronavics BOT and the value it brings to the user, the Aeronavics BOT is a professional grade quadcopter used for media, public service, industrial, and agriculture. It has the potential to fly up to 25-40min and a failsafe to return to launch site in case of battery drain. Also AE’s Pix4D Software gives you the edge you need for scouting your geographical location and help you achieve up to cm grade, LiDAR like 3D precision Intuitive & easy to use: no training needed, easily process projects thanks to the fully automated workflow and visualise & edit results.
We want to make our world a better and more efficient place. We support science, technological progress and innovation!
Wherever you are in this world, we will deliver straight to you.
The technologies we provide simplify life for everyone. They offer comfort and efficiency.
Imagine a world in which part of your daily tasks are handled by tour devices, a world where you're precious time is spared.